Have you experienced something eventful in Croatia?
Why not share it with the world?
Terms And Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, and contact us if you have any questions.
3. In order to submit, you are required to register with Eventfully Croatia and select a password and username. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Eventfully Croatia password.
5. You are responsible for your Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. Make sure you have permission to submit a picture, either because you own it, or you have permission to post it. Eventfully Croatia will remove submissions if it infringes on another's rights. If you are an owner and have an issue with your photos being submitted to this site, please contact us. Please see section below for more information on copyright.
6. Eventfully Croatia Comments Policy – be nice and relevant. If your comments are not nice or polite and have nothing to do with the topic, we reserve the right to just delete your comment, possibly even ban you.
Eventfully Croatia respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is Eventfully Croatia policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by sending us e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eventfully Croatia will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from www.Eventfully-Croatia.com.
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found
3. Send your contact information: name and surname, title, company, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number.
If you receive a notification that a photo you have submitted to www.Eventfully-Croatia.com has been removed due a copyright complaint, it means that it has been deleted from www.Eventfully-Croatia.com at the request of the content's owner. If your account receives too many copyright complaints, your account may be disabled completely.
If you believe a photo was removed in error, you have the option to file a counter-notice by sending us e-mail to email@example.com. Send your contact information: name and surname, title, company, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number. When we receive your counter-notice e-mail, we will forward a copy to the person who filed the original complaint. If we do not receive notice within 10 business days that the submitter of the original complaint is seeking a court order to prevent further infringement of the content at issue, we will remove the complaint from your account's record, and we may replace the content that was removed.
Before submitting a counter-notice, be sure that you are the actual rights holder of the removed content or that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed in error. There are legal and financial consequences for fraudulent and/or bad faith submissions.
By asking you to provide us with certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Eventfully Croatia may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from November, 2014.
Eventfully Croatia may collect the following information;
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Eventfully Croatia gather this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons;
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes by email or phone.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. They help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways;
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us at www.Eventfully-Croatia.com/contact
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us.